A Day-Long Seminar on Thin-film Electronics and Advanced Materials
- Fabrication of low power thin-film transistors (TFTs) which operate at or below 1 Volt.
- Demonstration of it as basic building blocks to mimic activity of biological neurons and synapses.
- Alternate gate dielectrics will be explored to achieve above two.
- Prof. Achintya Dhar, IIT Kharagpur
- Prof. Satish A. Patil, IISc Bangalore
- Prof. Mayank Shrivastava, IISc Bangalore
- Prof. Ajay Gupta, Amity University UP
- Prof. Amit Ghoshal, IISER Kolkata
- Dr. Leszek Majewski, University of Manchester
- Prof. Rudra Pratap, Deputy Director, IISc Bangalore